Multi-Axis Live Tooling
CNC lathe machines are utilized for cutting symmetrical, cylindrical, and spherical parts. This advanced technology can precisely cut through and manipulate objects while turning the material. With multi-axis CNC lathes, multiple processes can be achieved simultaneously without having to move the material. This capability allows for increased production rates and a decrease in costs. CNC lathes are the perfect way to produce anything from quick prototypes to high-volume production.
Machining (Mills) in Gatesville, Texas
Welcome to Padgett Machine Tools, where we provide some of the best machining and mills services in central Texas. Our complete in-house machine shop offers a wide array of machining services from precision test sample preparation to custom fixture building to prototype machining; we have the tools to do it all. With such an ample supply of machines, we can provide clients with specialty products that are precise and optimized. If you need machining services, look no further than Padgett Machine Tools.
Our Machines and Dimensions
Padgett Machine Tools own a wide variety of CNC production equipment from standard chuckers to dual turret lathe, and multi-axis live tooling lathes. The majority of our equipment is from Mori Seiki, thus giving our customers the accuracy, repeatability, and reliability they have come to expect.
CNC Multi-Axis Lathes
- Mori Seiki NY 2500Y 10″ Chuck/LNS Steady Auto Rest/Y-Axis
- Mori Seiki NL2500MC 12″ Chuck/Live Tool/C-Axis
- Mori Seiki NLX With Robot /Barfeed /2.625″ Through Hole
- 1 Mori Seiki SL35 CNC Lathe 3.625 Through Hole / 30″ Centers
- 1 Mori Seiki Dura Turn CNC Lathe 10.” Chuck 2.625″ Through Hole / 30″ Centers
- 2 SL35 Samsung CNC Lathes 60.00″ Between Centers (14.500″) Full wrap
- Steady Rest 1 Mori Seiki NL2500 CNC Lathe 30″ between Centers / 2.625″ Through Hole
- Dura Center 5 Vertical Machining Centers 4 0 ” × 20″ table with 4th Axis
- YCM 15″ Trunnion 5 Axis machining center
- Doosan 55” x 30” Table with 12,000 RPM 30 Horse Power
- Okuma 40” x 20” Table with 12,000 RPM 20 Horse Power
- Mori Seiki NHX5000 Horizontal Machining Center with Pallet Changer
- Mori Seiki 60″ Bed Engine Lathe
- Bridgeport Milling Machine
- 3 Dapra Dot Stamp Machines (Portable)
- 1 Columbia Roll Stamp Machine (6″ Marking Window)
- 3 Automatic Band Saws
- Maximum Saw Diameter 21“
For more information about our manufacturing capability, please call 254-865-9771 today.